cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Deal gone sour

denwyn
Rising Star

New Deal gone sour

Just been made a good offer to stay with plusnet, was thinking of leaving for Vodaphone, but they have offered something more or less as good so i am staying. The offer was line rental and the superfast broadband at  £23.95 a month same as Vodaphone, but have now had email to confirm this but price is £40.98 a month,which is there standard price. I really dont know what is going on, i will definetly not stay if this is the price. Took me almost half hour to get through on phone, cant face that now, so will call early tomorrow morning to cancel and switch to Vodaphone. Thsi is not the way to keep customers

2 REPLIES 2
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: New Deal gone sour

I'm not in the office to double check but following a recontract we'd add on discounts for the length of the term to make the price what we agree on. Have you received any other emails from us confirming the price and is there an open ticket explaining this when you log into your account?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: New Deal gone sour

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from Fibre Broadband to Account/Billing.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine