cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My renewal

FIXED
andrew3498

My renewal

I made a call on Monday to renew my deal as I have not been able to renew online. It keeps showing an error about an order being in progress (same happened 18 months ago). The cheapest I could get for unlimited broadband was £26.99 a month. I question this as I thought it should be £22.99, but was told it was not.

I have since checked my renewal e-mail from last month, and it does indeed say £22.99 for unlimited broadband if I click the renewal link (which didn’t work as explained above).

I feel a bit conned to be honest. Not sure if a member of the Plusnet team can do anything from here, but if not, I will be calling support tomorrow and cancelling my contract if not offered the £22.99 a month stated in my renewal e-mail
2 REPLIES 2
Baldrick1
Fixes: 418

Re: My renewal

Fix

@andrew3498 

Don’t ring ‘support’ call the Customer Options Team on 0800 013 2632 and tell them that you are thinking of leaving as you are not happy with the deal you have been offered. This phone number is answered quite quickly and they should be able to offer you a better price.

If you ask they will also give you a new hub 2 for the P&P cost.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

andrew3498

Re: My renewal

Thanks for the reply. They sorted it straight away for me. Not sure why the previous advisor couldn’t do that, but no harm done