cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Account is closing

MichaelC97

My Account is closing

So the last 2-3 months have been life changing for me, long story short my money was stopped as i was in a dispute and i was back living at my mothers again... Back to last week, after a looong 3 months i am finally all sorted out and now i have another issue. 

My account will be closed from tomorrow due to me not being able to pay the outstanding balance from the last 3 months equalling £65'54. But i literally get paid tomorrow! 

My question is, will my account get deactivated at midnight or will or be in the morning tomorrow? I guess what I'm asking is can I pay the bill at midnight tonight to avoid the cancellation? Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: My Account is closing

Hi there,

I’m really sorry to read about your situation. 

I’m not in the office now to check, however if we’re due to close your account tomorrow, it’ll likely happen at some point after midnight tonight.

If at all possible, I’d recommend paying online tonight, although it may ultimately be too late for the payment to go through and clear fully, due to the time of night. Sad

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
MichaelC97

Aw man that is unfortunate to hear Sad

I guess I can only try once I get paid. I will update the post after i see what happens when i try too pay!

Thanks for your reply.

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Out of interest, how did this go?

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button