cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manage Account tab

Barry_Doe
Grafter

Manage Account tab

Can anyone help please? I am going to 'Manage Account' then down to 'Bills & Payments' but whenever I click on that the screen remains blank. I have tried many times. Sorry if this has been covered. I've been with Plusnet since 2001 but not used Forums for 10 years - in the good old days I would have raised a ticket!

2 REPLIES 2
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: Manage Account tab

Hi @Barry_Doe,

I'm sorry to hear that you're seeing a blank page when you try and access your bills and payments screen from the member centre. If you've not done so already, I'd recommend that you clear your cookies and cache and then try again. If you're still experiencing the same issue then please try on a different browser or device.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
Barry_Doe
Grafter

Re: Manage Account tab

Many thanks. I deleted cookies and it's worked. However it's a nuisance as it means I also lose my automated log-in with the cookies disabled. Granted I don't need to look at the bill section frequently so I suppose I can allow the cookies to restore and get the auto log-in back and do it again if I can't see the bill in future.