Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving charges

VinceMarsters
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Leaving charges

I got the price rise email earlier in the week that also offered a contract break without any early termination charges. As I want gfast and Plusnet do not offer that, I called to discuss and it was confirmed that I could leave without extra charges. Today I receive an email from Plusnet saying they are going to charge me early termination charges. So it looks like the left hand still doesn't know what the right hand is doing within Plusnet billing towers. Guess I'll have to spend time in a call queue tomorrow to get this sorted out but I am less than impressed now. 

1 REPLY 1
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,601

Re: Leaving charges

Thanks for getting in touch @VinceMarsters I'm sorry to see you're leaving us and for the automated email you've received regarding cancellation fees. I can see you've got in touch with us yesterday morning and we've made sure we won't charge you any fees to leave us once your transfer completes. Apologies for the inconvenience this has caused.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet