cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect billing problem not resolved after 11 months is this a record?

Clotted

Incorrect billing problem not resolved after 11 months is this a record?

Hi

I have  been over charged now for 11 months after downgrading my broadband package.

Every now and again I ring up and I am refunded the overpayments.

The customer service advisors are very nice and say that the problem is now fixed and they will keep an eye on the account.

The next month I then get confirmation by way of a bill that the problem is not solved.

I wonder how long it would have taken to resolve if I was being under charged.

I have now accepted that the issue will never be resolved until my contract ends and I leave for another provider.

Is this a record or can anybody beat it for getting a billing issue resolved.

4 REPLIES 4
RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Re: Incorrect billing problem not resolved after 11 months is this a record?

Hi @Clotted

I'm really sorry to see that this is still ongoing. I've reviewed your account and can see that several of my colleagues have picked this up for you historically, however, the contract discount issue still remains.

I've taken ownership of this for you now and raised a new complaint ticket here. If there's anything you need, please just drop me a line.

Best wishes

Dave

Clotted

Hi Dave

Thanks for looking at my account and arranging a refund for my overpayments that will save me a phone call.

I have of course had several tickets raised in the past but one more can’t hurt.

I can’t help wondering how the computer system seems to be able to override the wishes of the humans especially for a company so heavily involved in IT.

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Hi @Clotted

I understand your comments and concerns regarding the billing engine, it is frustrating for everyone involved and we appreciate your patience whilst this gets resolved.

If there's anything you need - please let me know here or via your complaint ticket.

Best wishes

Dave

smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

Patience is beginning to wear a bit thin  Angry  11 months still Neither a fix or a post on Plusnet Announcement Board Shocked

!!,, the least Customers deserve