cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get access to my Open Ticket(s)

BobR1
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

How do I get access to my Open Ticket(s)

I know there is at least one ticket open on my account due to a problem I'm having but I can't see any way of getting to it to update it. Open tickets used to appear when signing on to the Member Centre didn't they?

11 REPLIES 11
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: How do I get access to my Open Ticket(s)

Hi Bob,

Try this https://portal.plus.net/wizard/?p=search Smiley

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Fibre to My Account / Billing 

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

@Anoush 

Is this an issue affecting a number of accounts? I used to have the blue banner on my homepage which directed me to my open complaints ticket but that disappeared around two weeks ago before the homepage revamp and has not reappeared even after the revamp.. I have also seen the problem reported in at least one other post on these forums. 

Anoush
Aspiring Hero

@jgb 

Not as far as I’m aware, but I can look into it.

Can you remember the link to the other thread?

No worries if not though, I’ll do some digging. 

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
jgb
Champion

@Anoush 

Sorry, I cannot recall the link to the thread I noted. It was before I saw that the banner had disappeared from my Home Page and so I just happened to see it in passing.

I would assume that if this is an issue affecting a number of customers that someone in Plusnet must be aware and that it will be addressed and solved in due course.

It would be useful if the link you posted above could be translated into a "button" somewhere on the help pages of the Member centre so that there is a way for customers to in to review questions and SNs on their accounts.

Anoush
Aspiring Hero

Let me ask some questions.

I remember a couple of years ago we took away the Help Assistant button which, from what I remember, wasn’t quite the same link as above, but it was where you could open a new ticket as well as see existing open tickets. 

At the time I was told this was fine as there was a banner to view open tickets on the front page, which I agreed with. I’ll see what I can find out for you. Smiley

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

@jgb 

You were right. It's already been raised and tracked internally under ref MC-1858. We're working on a fix. 

It seems to do with the new homepage style of the Member Centre we've started to roll out.

Just to check, are you seeing any other changes to homepage or does it just look the same as usual? 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
jgb
Champion

@Gandalf @Anoush 

Thanks for the info.

I have the new revamped homepage in the Member Centre.

I have also lost the blue banner link to my open complaints ticket but, if I recall correctly, that disappeared a few days before the revamped page appeared and may be linked to the orange banner viz:

"An error has occurred

You can't change your products for the moment, you already have a product change in progress."

which appeared around the same time after your complaints team colleague instituted a change to ensure that the correct discounts are applied to my contract for its full duration. Those will kick in on my next billing date and so the blue banner may reappear then. If not, that is another issue that may need to be tracked and sorted.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

@jgb 

No problem, the issue is definitely in hand and it's affecting the notification banner as well, that thing which says "You've not updated your communication preferences in 6 months"

The error though is something different and that's due to your renewal going through for your next bill date. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
jgb
Champion

@Gandalf 

Yes I saw that the notification banner had disappeared which was quite welcome as whatever I did it persisted so I had learned to ignore it!

I shall see if the blue banner link to open tickets reappears in due course (after my next billing date if not sooner), and await the fix for the erroneous contract details.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

@jgb

Ah not to worry, that notification banner will hopefully be back and more persistent than ever before. Tongue

Joking aside, 

I'm told that the open ticket & notification banner should be fixed within a few weeks, as an estimation. 

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet