Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No £60 cashback email received

CH21

No £60 cashback email received

Hi folks

Sorry this is similar to other posts!!

I can't see the contact details to email or phone Plusnet direct to ask. I started my contract last July 2021 but haven't had the card with the £60 cashback on it. My daughter has just joined plusnet and told me today that she has had hers, so that reminded me that I hadn't had mine!

I don't even know how to log into my plusnet email account to see if anything is there - I'm not tech savvy! I thought it would come to my usual email address.

Can anyone point me at a human who can help?

cheers

Carol

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: No £60 cashback email received

Hiya @CH21, thank you for getting in touch! I'm pleased to hear that your daughter has also recently joined us!

I'm really sorry to hear of the issues trying to contact for us and that you haven't received your reward card as expected. I'd like to help with this query for you. 

An email for the reward is sent to you after 10 days of the account being live and once sent, the email to claim the reward is valid for 2 months. After these 2 months if the reward hasn't been claimed it does expire.

After these 2 months has passed, the reward card cannot be redeemed, I'm sorry for the disappointment caused by this.

I have taken a further look at your account and provided a more detailed response here for you: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id= 222282947 If you add a reply to the ticket, just give me a nudge on here and I can pick this up for you.

Just as an aside to this, if your daughter has joined us within the last 90 days and contacts us to let us know you referred her, you can get a small referral discount on your bill each month (it would have to be within the last 90 days she joined though, and can't have provided anyone else's username on sign up as a referrer).

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team