Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

House move

roadsidetree
Dabbler

House move

Hi,

I have been trying to contact Plusnet over the last few days to inform house move without much joy.

Would be immensely grateful if someone could point out how to get through the relevant team in Plusnet please.

Thank you,

5 REPLIES 5
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: House move

Have you tried Customer Options Team on 0800 013 2632 selecting option 1 then option 2 (If you are thinking of leaving)?

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

AlanChip64

I hope nobody had the misfortune when moving to suffer a broken account when it doesn’t work then you have to open a new account. We are still having issues going back from Easter! The old number didn’t transfer as our account was mark unpaid, it’s been a nightmare and still have an open question! After years we plan to switch 😕 

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Hey @AlanChip64

It;s always est to create your own topic and it avoids confusion on the forums. Not so bad in this case though as @Mav had already responded to the OP Smiley

Anyway, your account just needed a bit of TLC from our team, and I'm really sorry that this has taken so long to sort out, I've just sorted everything out in 15 minutes Smiley The number you're wanting will be back on your line by Wednesday, and there's a few billing issues that I've also sorted out, I've sent you a detailed email with a summary on what I've done on the account this afternoon if you want to have a look. Please let me know if you have any further questions at all. Smiley

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
roadsidetree
Dabbler

I rang that number and spoke last week. 

In that call, I was told Plusnet will get back to me regarding my house move yesterday (3rd Jan).  Still waiting for this call from Plusnet.

Today I tried to ring this number again but gave up after waiting in the queue for 10 minutes or so.

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Hello @roadsidetree

I've just sent across your details to our Customer Options Team, they'll be in touch shortly. Smiley

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds