cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gift voucher

manda2610

Gift voucher

I recently signed up to broadband and I still haven’t received my voucher or an email absolutely nothing, I’ve tried calling from the number on the help page and it says it can’t be recognised. Please can someone help me?Huh
4 REPLIES 4
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Gift voucher

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Fibre to My Account / Billing

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hiya @manda2610, thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry for the issues you have had trying to resolve your query.

Upon checking your account this doesn't look like you've signed up on an offer that included cashback.

If selecting a cashback offer, this needs to correctly track for it to be processed. If you are browsing various sites looking at offers then go back to another site to complete the purchase or if you have multiple tabs open, this can cause the original offer you selected to not properly track.

Also, if you amend the package in any way when going through sign up, this can also change the deal as not all offers at the time may include a cashback offer.

Please let us know if you have any further queries.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
manda2610

No I never clicked back or anything, I specifically searched broadband deals and clicked the link on uswitch and it was in black and white! It was a £90 gift card, so I proceeded… I need this looked into as I am 110% that there was a reward on the option I chose I know there was?!
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Thanks for getting back to me.

When an account is signed up, there is an offer code associated with the account based on the deal that was chosen and the one selected doesn't show a reward as part of the offer I'm afraid.

If selecting an offer via a third party this needs to correctly track for it to be issued. Common causes of this not tracking are as I mentioned above; multiple tabs open on the browser/ going between different sites/ the package being amended in some way. If the initial deal you chose hasn't tracked, we're not able to see this, only the deal the completed order ended up on.

I'm sorry for any disappointment caused.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team