Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot Password doesn't work

greygit
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Forgot Password doesn't work

(2p)

I became wary of some of PN's email offerings when (a) they stopped charging for an e-mail only account (b) they stopped charging for domain renewals.

(/2p)

I should have shifted the domain years ago. But there are also ways of being locked-in when personal finances come to pass.

Fed-up-Fred
Hooked

Re: Forgot Password doesn't work

What do you mean "my situation is complicated," 😲.

My whole blo*dy  life is complicated  😁
Anyway a sensible reply from someone is a good start so thank you I'll give you an extra point for that 😜

The problem is, and has been for many years is the way Plusnet have set up their online Forgot password instructions.
They, unlike most other or later websites don't offer alternative ways of receiving messages like texts, alterative email addresses.

RTBA...

That's Rematch to be arranged to you 😂😂😂😜

Tags (1)
Fed-up-Fred
Hooked

Re: The Plus Net website

I'm having problems with WebMail at the moment because I have forgotten my password.

The plus.net/email link is of no use if you have forgotten your password, even more so if you can't remember the one you signed up with, in my case over TWENTY + years ago, I have changed my password several times since then. (however I must say this is one of less than a handful of problems I've had in these 20 + years) so I am very happy with PN webmail.

See https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/Forgot-Password-doesn-t-work/td-p/1877377 for FULL details

At the moment Matt in the PM team in Sheffield is looking into it so hopefully he will be able to sort it because no one at PN has been able to sort it out 

Tags (1)
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Re: The Plus Net website

Moderators Note

Post merged in from another unrelated topic. 

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'