cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fair use?

mechanic123
Aspiring Pro

Fair use?

I have a Fibre Unlimted Extra account with PN, but the dashboard in the member's website area doesn't show much detail on the use of these accounts. Is there a fair use policy? And are all web connections and traffic free? Obviously the 'phone service has charges and they're clear enough, but I'm wondering about the WWW connections.

6 REPLIES 6
Baldrick1
Fixes: 418

Re: Fair use?

@mechanic123 

Web access and traffic is unlimited with no fair usage policy. There's really nothing else to say (or pay).

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hey @mechanic123,

As @Baldrick1 has said, web access and traffic is unlimited with no fair usage policy. For further info on our Acceptable Use Policy, please see the linked article from our site.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
mechanic123
Aspiring Pro

Thanks for the info. I'm sure I saw the price guide info sometime ago - where is it linked from?

Some of the acceptable restrictions verge on fair usage which is interesting.

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

We haven’t got a fair usage limit on our unlimited packages. I think I racked up around 3TB in a month once a few years ago on my Plusnet broadband.

Even our legacy capped usage packages are unlimited for now in the sense that if you go over the usage limit, we’ll add more automatically and won’t charge for it: https://www.plus.net/help/covid-19/home-broadband/#content

If you click on the link in Alex’s post, you’ll be taken to https://www.plus.net/help/legal/acceptable-use-policy/

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
pint
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

miss behave/use too much and plusnet may put you on the bad boys pipe - if its still a thing
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

nope, it's not.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'