Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exit fee please

FIXED
Brynow
Hooked

Exit fee please

I am interested to see my exit fee but the information is not shown on my account where your help articles say it will be.  Please could someone let me know my current exit fee.  Also, is there an option to exit without penalty if there is a price increase?

Many thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Baldrick1
Fixes: 418

Re: Exit fee please

@Brynow 

Note that the CPI increase is part of your contract so not a get out clause. Is your wanting to leave due to a problem that we can possibly help with?

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Brynow
Hooked

Thanks for the clarification on the price increase terms.  I'm just trying to weigh up my options as my contract seems expensive.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Fix

Thanks for your post @Brynow

I'm sorry to see you're looking at leaving us.

I've had a look into this for you and I've dropped you an email to confirm the current early termination charge along with more detail which I hope helps. If you can't find the email, you can view my response in your account Here.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Brynow
Hooked

@Gandalf   Thank you for your response on this.  I guess it's a classic bad news/good news story.  You've helped explain the high charges but the exit fee is higher than I'd anticipated.  I think I'll stick with PlusNet for the time being.  Your prompt action is much appreciated, but the charging issue is disappointing.

Thanks

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

No problem @Brynow

Let me know if you have further issues or there's anything else you'd need help with.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

@Brynow wrote:

I'm just trying to weigh up my options as my contract seems expensive.

Expensive compared to what?  Is this your initial contract period with PlusNet or did you renew via the invitation email?

For users seeking to renew their fixed term contracts, contacting COTS and speaking to someone invariably delivers the best available price.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.