Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early termination fee

FIXED
jgpnet
Dabbler

Early termination fee

Hi,

I've looked at the https://www.plus.net/help/my-account/early-termination-charges/ guide but of course I cannot calculate the actual cost.

Could the early termination fee please be calculated for my account?

Thanks,

Jon

4 REPLIES 4
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Re: Early termination fee

Hiya Jon, 

You would need to contact our Customer Options on 0800 013 2632, as they are the best people to speak to about this.

Opening Times:
08:00 - 20:00 Monday to Friday
09:00 - 19:00 Saturday
09:00 - 18:00 Sundays

Is there any particular reason as to why you are looking into your cancellation fees Smiley 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
jgpnet
Dabbler

Thanks for the response. I see on another thread that this has been provided by a ticket on the account (e.g. https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/Calculate-Early-Termination-Fee/td-p/1795786), so was hoping that could be the case here. Is there any reason that can't be done?

In terms of why I'm looking into it - I'm very pleased with the service, it's just no longer required, as it was mainly used as a backup line.

Thanks,

Jon

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Fix

Thanks for getting back to me Jon, it is now only that team that can provide these fees as from Monday, I am really sorry for any hassle caused. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
jgpnet
Dabbler

No worries - appreciate the explanation and thanks again for your response.

Have a good weekend!

Jon