cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't appear to have been billed for September and can't view bills online

Highlighted
Hooked

Don't appear to have been billed for September and can't view bills online

I'm wondering if someone at Plusnet can reach out and help me? I have sent a DM via twitter but it hasn't been read yet let alone answered.

I had a feeling in my gut, don't ask me why since service has been uninterrupted lately, that something was up with my account. So I logged on to check my bills. I can't look at any bills beyond August 2019 on my account, yet I've been paying since then.

I then checked through my bank account and noticed that I don't seem to have been charged for September, at all. Possibly this month as well.

Can someone please get in touch and help me out please?
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Hooked

Re: Don't appear to have been billed for September and can't view bills online

Just received a letter today from yourselves telling me you can't fix my billing problem, you acknowledge the problem is at your end, you won't ever be able to bill me on this account and the only way to fix this is for me to call you (can't email, MUST call) to set up an entirely new account. Where I will be locked down to yourselves for yet another two whole years. Or I can not contact you, wait until 18 November and you will terminate my contract anyway.

Thanks plusnet. Thanks for your absolutely stellar service. I've only been trying to get this sorted out with you since I switched to fibre 18 months ago. You managed to bill me just fine for my Fils account, but could not for my own somehow. Now you are expecting me to remain tied down to you for another two years after this absolutely abhorrent service and thinly veiled threat via letter, or you're cutting me off. No other options. This is after promises by yourselves not to cut me off, that you will fix the problem eventually you just don't know when, and you won't bill me any more than £125.

Best customer service? I think not. Thanks a bloody bunch. You could not have done this to me at a worse time. My workload is absolutely insane right now and Internet is crucial to it. Now I have to switch ISPs.