Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount cancelled early

FIXED
mag
Grafter

Discount cancelled early

Hello,

I have just received notification of my bill to 23/02/22. It is for £41.90, whereas every month previously it has been

£31.99.

Looking at the detail this is because discounts for fibre extra and call divert have been stopped.

These discounts were applied under support ticket Question (reference number: 211435651) by Gandalf (Anoush Mortazavi) as agreed compensation for a protracted fault. The agreement as stated in Gandalf's response on 211435651 was that they would run for the remainder of the contract.

My contract doesn't end until 2nd March 2022 - so why have the discounts been stopped in January?

Thanks

Dave

PS

On another issue, I've been made an offer to extend my contract for another 18 months. It is titled 'Same again (ie £31.99) that'll do' - but it doesn't make clear if the offered price includes the anytime call plan that I currently have in my £31.99 monthly charge. Can you clarify what is included?

3 REPLIES 3
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Discount cancelled early

Fix

Hiya @mag, thanks for getting in touch. I am sorry for the error with your bill, I have taken a further look at your account and have provided further information on the steps I have taken to resolve this for you here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=221399681

With regards to the renewal offer, I'm not seeing this on the account could you please provide a screenshot so I can review this and advise further for you?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
mag
Grafter

Thanks Lauren.

I'll mark this Fixed.

The renewal offer is a separate issue, but if it helps you track it down it was in an email received 06/01/22 at 13.01, Titled 'It's time for your account review'.

Dave

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Thanks a lot for getting back to us @mag and I'm really glad to see that @LaurenB has got this sorted for you. Smiley

Please feel free to give us a shout if the future if you have any further issues at all.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds