cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dabs voucher incentive...

pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: Dabs voucher incentive...

the M&S lottery one for a xmas gift, my comment was you would be lucky indeed to get it for Xmas  and your comment was  Grin Grin

Have Christmas on us and M&S
As a special Christmas treat we've teamed up with M&S to offer you the chance to win a fantastic prize to take the strain from some of that Christmas shopping. We've got three lots of M&S vouchers to give away, £250 for 1st prize, £150 for 2nd and £50 for 3rd.
The best bit is that you don't need to do anything to be in with a chance of winning. As you've received this newsletter, you're already in the draw for the prize.
So fingers crossed that the next email you receive from us will be telling you that you've won! Good luck.
Full terms & condiitons can be found here.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

What are you on about? The rules said the winner would be notified before Xmas, there was nothing to indicate that the vouchers would be received before Xmas.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
pierre_pierre
Grafter

do my eyes decieve me 
win a fantastic prize to take the strain from some of that Christmas shopping.

OK that could be the 2011 one
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

The Xmas shopping on my credit card won't have to paid off until the beginning of February, so if I won it would definitely take the strain from some of that Christmas shopping.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
pierre_pierre
Grafter

got some luverly get out clause in the terms
Terms and Conditions for Dec 2010 M&S Prize Draw
2010 at 12:07 by Ryan Couldwell
  1. The competition is open to Plusnet customers receiving Issue 29 of Plus, the Plusnet newsletter (email ref E_201012_Plus29 or E_201012_Plus29_txt), other than employees of Plusnet, its agencies or their families.
  2. The prize is 1 first prize of £250 M&S vouchers, 2nd prize of £150 M&S vouchers and 3rd prize of £50 M&S vouchers.
  3. The prize is subject to availability.
  4. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
  5. The winner will be decided by an independent person on 20th December 2010. The Winner will be notified by email on the same day. The Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the prizes if any of the prize-winners cannot be contacted within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the promoter’s sole discretion).
  6. A list of prize winners (name and county only) may be obtained by written request by sending an SAE to M&S prize draw, Plusnet plc, Internet House, 2 Tenter Street, Sheffield, S1 4BY.
  7. No cash alternative will be offered for the prize.
  8. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this competition without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable.
  9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this competition or by the entrant’s acceptance of the prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

That as may be pierre-pierre we'll still do what we can to sort this out.
I'm off to speak with marketing again now.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Right guys,
Sorry to hear some of you have been missing your vouchers. We've had a few troubles at this end that have delayed their despatch so unfortunately there are going to be instances where they don't turn up in time for Christmas Sad
To clarify...
Those who took advantage of the recent M&S offer should all have received an email by now. We sent this on or around the 6th December and it was sent to both the referrer and the referred customer.
In this email both parties are asked to raise a ticket using a custom URL to make sure it gets sent to the correct place. If you took advantage of the offer, and have not yet raised a ticket against your account, then please have a look for the email and follow the instructions contained in it. If you don't do this, you won't get your vouchers.
If you haven't received the email and believe you should have, then let me know and I'll do some investigating for you.
After raising a ticket, we check your eligibility and then forward your address/voucher details to M&S in order to fulfil the offer. We've done two batches of these so far to the sum of around 1600 vouchers. The last batch was done on the 16th, but the vouchers didn't go out until the 20th (due to a misunderstanding between us and M&S).
Quote from: francesam
Well no sign yet and we were both promised them before Christmas. Why am i not surprised Haven't seen any tracking no's but will look again.

Yours were sent on the 20th.
Quote from: daveg6hni
Just come accros this post - Oh Dear, makes my hopes of getting my vouchers anytime soon a bit doubtfull  Cry
I received an email from PN back on the 6th or 7th December and I opened a ticket (as requested) to receive my vouchers the same day.
However, I have had no reply from PN at all, despite updating the ticket twice since then, asking for someone to process my request.

Please note that whilst we've sent requests to M&S to send out the vouchers, we haven't updated all of the tickets that were raised to that effect yet. Dave, I've checked the data we've sent to M&S and you're definitely part of that so I'd suggest allowing some time for the vouchers that were sent on the 20th to arrive. If you haven't had them after five days or so then give me a shout and I'll do some digging.
@Chrism2, I've asked somebody to get in touch about the £25 you're still waiting for.
Quote from: jonnywishbone
I haven't got mine yet either - can someone look into this please?

We've replied to your ticket with some electronic Dabs vouchers.
Quote from: webwisehost
Well, since there was still no activity on my ticket yesterday, I called again.  The rep was very pleasant, and as helpful as he could be, but the bottom line is that it looks like Plusnet are not going to meet the promise of their advertisement:
"And what's even better still, is that you will have the vouchers for Xmas"

As above, we're aware that the vouchers aren't going to arrive in time for some people. See also my comments about the fact that your vouchers may have been sent even if your ticket hasn't been updated. Did you actually receive an email from us asking that you raise a ticket? It doesn't look like you did from what I can tell.
Anyway, we've sent some vouchers out today for you.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

webwisehost
Grafter

Hi Bob,
No, I haven't received an email, and neither has my father who referred me.  This was why I raised a ticket on the 13th, and have phoned twice.
Thanks for your clear explaination of the situation, although I cannot understand why my 9 day old ticket couldn't have had this reply, nor one of the reps I spoke to on the phone have known or found out this information and told me.  Maybe there needs to be a review of your internal communications, as this doesn't create a very good impression for a new customer.
jonnywishbone
Grafter

Got the email with the Dabs vouchers, however you sent me two £25 e-vouchers which cannot be used together. This makes them more of a £25 off per purchase which is not what I was expecting! Also when you registter them to your basket it says they must be used before 21/12/10. I got them on the 20/12/10!
Not happy! I refered my little socks off and all I got was equivilent to what you can get from Quidco and online voucher codes! I have successfully refered 3 people recently and many more in the pipeline, needless to say I will now send them elsewhere.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

webwisehost,
Bob isn't here today but I'll dig into this and make sure you get that e-mail.
jonnywishbone,
I can't apologise enough for that. I'm going to speak with the people who have dealt with this. I'll report back ASAP.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Just to update you further:
webwisehost and wrgardner, £50 worth of vouchers was sent yesterday. Fingers crossed these should reach you today.
Again, apologies for the delays.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
francesam
Dabbler

Well, last post before Christmas has gone, no vouchers. Cry  Hope they haven't been misappropriated in the post. Hope I get them in time for the sale.
My daughter is on holiday so don't know if she got hers.
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Quote from: _Adam_Walker_
webwisehost,
Bob isn't here today but I'll dig into this and make sure you get that e-mail.

Don't think there's much point now Adam as we've already sent some vouchers out.
Quote from: francesam
Well, last post before Christmas has gone, no vouchers. Cry  Hope they haven't been misappropriated in the post. Hope I get them in time for the sale.
My daughter is on holiday so don't know if she got hers.

Let us know if/when they turn up. I've been reassured that they were definitely sent.
@jonnywishbone, would you be OK with us substituting the Dabs vouchers for M&S ones?

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

webwisehost
Grafter

Quote from: _Adam_Walker_
Just to update you further:
webwisehost and wrgardner, £50 worth of vouchers was sent yesterday. Fingers crossed these should reach you today.
Again, apologies for the delays.

Thanks for doing this Adam.  Nothing has arrived as yet, although this could well be down to the Xmas post.  How were they posted - is there any sort of tracking number to check?