Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract not implemented properly...

FIXED
Peter_D
Grafter

Contract not implemented properly...

Hi,

I called on Monday to renew my contract and negotiated a good deal for unlimited fibre with free anytime UK & mobile calls included (Now Broadband price match - almost)

Tuesday was my billing date so I logged on to see that the new contract is now in force but under 'call plan' it says Line Only rather than (free) Unlimited UK & Mobile Calls as agreed.

To test it out I made a call to my mobile and sure enough the call has registered as chargeable in the portal.

Your colleague on the call did inform me that the renewal email she sent would show a charge for the call plan but to ignore that as it would be updated when the new contract went live and that the total price would still be what was agreed as shown on ticket #222394106.

Can someone please investigate this and amend the call plan to the one agreed - free unlimited UK and mobile calls.

Many Thanks,

Peter

17 REPLIES 17
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Contract not implemented properly...

Hi there @Peter_D I'm really sorry the right call plan wasn't put into place for you, I'll get that put right and pass on some feedback. Would it be OK to credit the cost of the chargeable call from the next bill for you?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Peter_D
Grafter

Hi @adamwalker Thanks for your reply.

Crediting the chargeable cost is fine but I'm a little confused by the link you sent via email for me to make payment.

The contract I negotiated was for free anytime calls included, not as an extra charge or bolt on, as I said, (almost) price-matching Now Broadband who are offering full fibre with anytime calls included for £20.

Your colleague, after speaking to a manager, couldn't match that but came close (I'm not sure if we're meant to say what renewal deals we get on here)

Anyway the renewal price is meant to be inclusive of the call plan, not in addition to.

Thanks,

Peter

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi Peter, sorry for any confusion over the email, that was initiated by me trying to change the call plan straight away. What we'd need to do is either take the payment for the call plan and refund that back to you or alternatively set scheduled change for the next invoice date then refund any chargeable calls made in that time. 

Please let me know which you'd prefer to do and don't worry we won't charge you for the call plan on top of the agreed monthly price.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Peter_D
Grafter

Ah, I see.

Okay I've just made the payment for £9.41. I'd rather get this sorted sooner rather than later.

Please let me know when the change has taken place

Thanks @adamwalker 

Peter

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks Peter, the payment isn't showing on your account yet but that can take some time so please leave it with me for now and I'll let you know as soon as we've been able to add in the call plan for you.

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Peter_D
Grafter

Hi @adamwalker Any update on this?

The payment I made has been sitting at 'pending' on my end for a week now. I suspect it'll just fall off if not processed on your end soon.

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Hello @Peter_D

Thanks for getting in touch again, we're still yet to see the payment on our side, is it pending with your bank at all? 

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
Peter_D
Grafter

Oh sorry, I tagged the wrong Adam! @adamwalker 

Yes, It's been in my pending transactions for a week now. It won't complete until plusnet processes it.

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Ah fair enough, once we see the payment on our side, an "unconfigured" call plan component will appear on the account, which will become active on your next billing date. 

We'll then credit off any additional call charges from this month's billing period, and will apply a discount to the call plan to match your contract. Smiley 

Adam
Peter_D
Grafter

Ah okay, I was just thinking the pending transaction may somehow expire if it doesn't get processed soon. Here it is anyway...

2022-03-08 (13).png

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hmm, I have a feeling it's not going to go through to be honest, like I said we don't have an unconfigured component on our end. Are you able to cancel it with your bank at all?

Once that's done, I don't mind giving you a quick call to take payment over the phone and get the call plan added. 

Adam
Peter_D
Grafter

Adam, Natwest tells me that pending transactions will either get processed by the merchant or will eventually fall back into my account but that they can't be cancelled at my end.

Not sure what to do really.

Peter_D
Grafter

Hi @adam945 I've just checked again on the app and the pending transaction has indeed fallen back into my account. Seems this does happen after 7 days.

If you want to give me a call and put it through manually then no problem.

Thanks,

Peter

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Ah fair enough @Peter_D, not sure what's happened there to be honest!

Anyway, I'd be more than happy to give you a call in half an hour if that's okay, 17:15 ish, let me know if you're not free and we'll arrange it for another time.:) 

Adam