Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation

FIXED
CorbyDave
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Cancellation

Hi. After much faffing about my account with Plusnet was cancelled yesterday (20th). I am not having a new provider as I am now using 5g broadband. However, my phone and broadband are still working today. I’ve spoken to 2 people at plusnet who assure me that they are no longer providing my services but could not explain why I am still connected. This seems very strange to me and wondered if there is any explanation for it. 

4 REPLIES 4
Baldrick1
Fixes: 419

Re: Cancellation

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Everything Else to My Account/Billing

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @CorbyDave. I’m so sorry for how long it’s taken to get back to you! We’re quite busy right now, so it’s taking a longer than we’d usually like to get back to customers. 

It's odd that your phone and broadband were still working after your cancellation. I'm sorry for any concern that this has caused. I've had a check of your account and can confirm that it's showing as cancelled. Are your services still working today or have they now stopped?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
CorbyDave
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Hi Emily.

All seems to have stopped now, although I still have a dial tone, but can’t make or receive calls. 
I’m probably being paranoid but I see strange messages when I log into my account.

For example under ‘phone’ I get the following:

‘Your Home Phone order is currently being processed.

We will keep you updated by email and tell you once your service is ready to use.’

Which doesn’t read like a cancellation to me!

Hopefully you are right and everything is cancelled and I will just receive a final bill.

Regards,   Dave

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Fix

Thanks @CorbyDave and apologies for any concern that the message has caused - I'll flag this to the relevant team and I can confirm that your cancellation has gone through.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team