Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't renew

FIXED
DiMum
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Can't renew

I received an email, inviting me to renew my contract, which ends on 20 August. The price offered for a 24-month contract for Unlimited Fibre Extra broadband and line rental was £24.99 a month.

When I follow the link to my account, all I can see is this message, "Due to a temporary issue we are unable to provide you with upgrades or contract renewals at the moment, please try again later."

I'll keep trying to get through to customer support, and I've cleared cookies etc, but I wondered if there was anything else I could do.
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 255

Re: Can't renew

@DiMum Not heard that 'excuse' before, but I suggest you keep trying to call them as Help Team cover at weekends is somewhat limited. I would personally suggest ringing the Customer Options Team on 0800 013 2632 on Monday - selecting 'I'm thinking of leaving' from the options offered.

John
RadioFox
Grafter

I received the same email, as my 18 month contract also expires in August. The message I see when I click on the link is "Sorry the offer you clicked on is no longer available.". I hope this offer is still available when I phone tomorrow, as I'm not ready to lose my landline by going full fibre yet.

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 255

Unrelated to the OPs situation, @RadioFox , but it is a recurring issue which seems to be low on the 'get it fixed' list. A call to COTs with your offer in front of you should get it sorted.

John
DiMum
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Fix
Update: having raised a ticket (yes, I found a way) I received a call from PN and have just signed up for another 2 years. Happy with that.