cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call threshold nearly reached

Mr-Disco

Call threshold nearly reached

I signed up for unlimited calls/mobile calls in my new contact that went live on 18th March but I have received emails saying I’ve near reached my call threshold of £55... I’ve only rang landline/mobiles. It looks like some one hasn’t set it up right and I’m still on evenings & weekends.
4 REPLIES 4
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

Re: Call threshold nearly reached

@Mr-Disco 

Usually a new call plan only comes into effect at the next billing date and you remain on whatever plan, if any, you are on until then. Have you had a bill since you signed up to the Unlimited UK & Mobile call plan or did Plusnet specifically indicate that the plan was starting on 18 March?

Mr-Disco

Hi, Yes. Had an email stating my new contract with unlimited calls would start from the 18th March... Looks like I’m going to be without my landline as in very close to the £55 threshold... tried contacting them via twitter & phone but due to the current situation haven’t been able to get in touch with them... I iwork in an essential service so have been using my landline through the day dealing with three NHS projects.
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

@Mr-Disco 

With luck someone from Plusnet will pick this up here.

I suppose you could top up your credit on the basis that would keep you going and Plusnet should reimburse you once they see their error and sort it out. Best of luck!

Mr-Disco

Hi, Managed to get through. They confirmed that it should have started on the 18th March but looks like there was a system error and will starts on the 18th April... I’ll have to manage my call until then to make sure I don’t go over the threshold... Good news is they are refunding me the £55... Smiley ... I will look at adding the add-on you mentioned... Thanks for your help, very much appreciated.