cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billed wrong amount

mgrad68
Hooked

Billed wrong amount

I have only posted on the forum because at the moment there is no other way to contact Plusnet support.

I have only been with Plusnet for approx 2 months. Initially had problems getting switched over from BT and now i am being overcharged. I have been charged £46.48 but i should be getting charged £35.99 for 18 months offer. But, because of the initial switchover problems i was also discounted 2 months free broadband. My March bill was discounted but my April bill is way overcharged. Please can someone have a look into this for me?

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
mgrad68
Hooked

Re: Billed wrong amount

Bumped up only because i am still waiting for some sort of a reply from Plusnet admin.

richs3

Good luck getting that solved, I have been overcharged since my contract started back in August, despite being in contact via live chat a number of times, each time being assured it would be resoolved.

mgrad68
Hooked

Please can omeone from Plusnet support look into this for me?

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for getting in touch @mgrad68 and apologies for the delayed staff response. I'd bear in mind that we're really busy at the moment and that bumping a thread is against the forum rules you agreed to when you signed up. 

I've looked into this for you and I'm sorry for the issues with your account billing. I've added a reply onto a support ticket you can view by going Here which should sort this out. Let us know if you have further issues.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
mgrad68
Hooked

Thanks for looking into this for me and for the response, lets hope it is now sorted out.