Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill support

FIXED
nadine89
Dabbler

Bill support

Morning everyone,

I'm just wondering if someone who works at Plusnet, may be able to help me as i'm feeling so stressed out and upset this morning.

I've not long moved house and joined Plusnet and my first bill due now. I had to make an emergency house move with the support of police due to leaving an a very violent relationship which was very traumatic. I'm also noted as a vulnerable customer due to this, with other accounts of mine such as Vodafone etc.

So needless to say finances have been incredibly difficult, on top of an already stressful time as I'm in the NHS and worked throughout the 2year pandemic and i'm also currently at university.

I've woken up this morning to all my services cut off and the bill now immediately due + plus the £15 extra charge.
I desperately need my services for both staying in touch with my contacts for my safety, and for my work as I also work from home (NHS mental health support.)

I don't have any funds until I next get paid, so i'm seeing if a member of staff would be so kind to reinstate my services just for 5 days until I can pay in full on 29/04.
I'm messaging here as i'm unable to call.

Thankyou so much xx
2 REPLIES 2
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Re: Bill support

Fix

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to My Account/ Billing 

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

Re: Bill support

Lock in favour of (or merge into) https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/Bill/m-p/1868321#M60871 which has received a staff response.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.