cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awaiting Plusnet reward

bernard_161

Awaiting Plusnet reward

Greetings,

My apologies if this query is in the wrong section or I should have added it to an existing thread.

Fibre Broadband was activated on September 1st but I'm still awaiting the reward card. I check for emails regularly, and make sure to look in the spam folder, but have received nothing so far. Unless a physical card is posted of course.

I would be very grateful if anyone might be able to help me with this issue. 

Thank you kindly

3 REPLIES 3
willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 97

Re: Awaiting Plusnet reward

Hey there @bernard_161 I hope you're well. Sorry about the delay in getting back to you, we're super busy at the moment. I have created a ticket under https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=229545145 to discuss the card as we are unable to discuss account specifics on the forum.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
bernard_161

Thank you for your reply.

I am of course, very disappointed that there is no help available. There is little doubt that complaining will do me no good, but I shall at least try and express my unhappiness with Plusnet. For all the good it will do me, sadly.

Thank you again.

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Thank you for your time on the phone this evening @bernard_161. I've updated the support ticket on the account following our conversation.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team