cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An Error has Occurred

GBarugh

An Error has Occurred

I’ve been trying for quite a while to upgrade my broadband as I’ve been offered better deals for months but still unable to access them and still paying almost £50 when I could be paying under £30! I just keep getting this message:

An error has occurred
You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently being processed. Please try again later.

Has anyone else had this issue? I’ve tried calling quite a few times but I’m always waiting that long that I have to give up.
5 REPLIES 5
Baldrick1
Fixes: 415

Re: An Error has Occurred

@GBarugh  Welcome to the forum.

This is a known problem needing a Plusnet staffer’s intervention.

Alternatively you can ring the Customer Options Team on 0800 013 2632. This number is usually answered quite quickly. If you quote the competitors price they may match it. Also if you have an old hub and ask they will offer you a new one for the cost of the P&P.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Baldrick1
Fixes: 415

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to My Account 

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there @GBarugh, sorry for the issue with your account, that must be frustrating. I can get to sorted out for you if you want to send me a private message along with your username. 

If you like I can arrange a call from our customer options team to go through arranging a deal with you too.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
rayven62

I have same problem been like that for months been wanting to upgrade phone package only 3 months on contract so leaving plusnet 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Hi @rayven62,

I'm really sorry to see you're having issues upgrading online. I can see that voicemail, call protect and call barring are stuck in a pending activation state so I've placed an order to activate them which should be done within an hour. 

You should then be able to upgrade. Let me know if there's anything else you'd need help with. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet