cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The £75 reward card scam

Spattzzz
Dabbler

The £75 reward card scam

I have been asked to create a new thread as this remain unresolved even though it’s been marked as fixed twice.

I am told I am ineligible for the offer even though I clearly follows an advert link clearly showing the offer.
https://community.plus.net/t5/media/gallerypage/user-id/113689/album-id/34270/image-id/38475i65144EE...

I did initial follow a link but quit that session and started a new season much later which I did complete after following the advert clearly stating the £75 reward.
https://community.plus.net/t5/media/gallerypage/image-id/38481i0D721E95CDABEB08

I have been advised by Ofcom to report to the advertising standards agency and to follow up with your adr scheme as this remains unresolved.

I also have a privacy concern.

Initially I part signed up and abandoned when I later follows the £75 advert link on June 23 and completed signup most details where already stored.

I believe a persistent tracker, cookie or other affiliate link has persisted and has blocked the offer I clearly due.

Please provide a deadlock letter so this can be progressed as you are clearly unable or willing to assist.
3 REPLIES 3
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: The £75 reward card scam

Hi @Spattzzz,

Thank you for getting in touch. I'm sorry to see that you've had a problem with the reward card and for the disappointment that this has caused. It's likely that quitting the session and then starting a new session later has caused the offer not to be tracked. I've had a look into what I can do for you and my reply contains some account specific information and so I've added it as a ticket on your account here. Please let me know if you'd like to go ahead with my offer.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
Spattzzz
Dabbler

This is not resolving anything and your offer is an insult.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for getting back to us. Emily has ownership of your complaint so I've dropped her an email and she will get back in touch with you to discuss the next steps shortly.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet