Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Address "undefined"

FIXED
Stoker
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Address "undefined"

Just looking to see if/when FTTP was an option, so I went to My Account (logged in) - Dashboard - Clicked "Edit Package" under "Your Products".

The  "We just need to confirm your address" - screen's address field shows "undefined" - see attached screenshot.

6 REPLIES 6
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

Re: Address "undefined"

@Stoker Why not give PN a call, as suggested on that screen shot?

John
bmc
Hero
Fixes: 48

@Stoker 

You can check if FTTP is available to you using the following. You're looking for WBC FTTP in the left hand column.

https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL

If the phone number version doesn't work try the Address version. Type your post code only and select your address from the drop down list.

Brian

Stoker
Rising Star

FTTP won't be available here for at least a year or two - I was just curious what options might be listed having scanned some of the full fibre threads.

I was just noting the strange address error; it could be a problem if I wanted to change my current FTTC package or renew early.

bmc
Hero
Fixes: 48

@Stoker 

If you're lucky someone like @Gandalf will come along and have a look at this for you. If there's an error with your address it potentially affects any future interaction with web sites that use addresses for checking internet availability.

Brian

Stoker
Rising Star

Fix

It's working now. I get the familiar dropdown of nearby addresses you get on many websites where you pick yours from all within your postcode.

Maybe the Royal Mail database was temporarily unavailable when I tried yesterday.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was having the same problem yesterday, but currently it seems to be working.

However I don't understand WHY you need to choose your own address when already logged in to the Member Centre, because the system already knows your full address as an existing customer !