Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Error

KelvinHunt

Account Error

Trying to look at renewing my contract but keep getting faced with this

Unable to change service

You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently being processed. Please try again later.

6 REPLIES 6
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 280

Re: Account Error

Welcome to the forums, @KelvinHunt .When did you last make any material change to your account?

You will need a staff member to sort this - the (supposedly) automatic method of clearing this message on completion of account changes is totally broken.

John
KelvinHunt

@jab1 Last change to account would have been 18 months ago when i renewed last

jab1
Legend

OK. Hopefully, one of the Help Team will pick this up tomorrow and sort it for you.

John
Chrisvesey
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Hi,

I altered my account settings and removed the anytime calls and now have the same problem 

Chris

jab1
Legend

@Chrisvesey Your account should also get corrected.

John
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 165

@Chrisvesey 

Has there been a billing event since you made that change?

Can’t change product message

It is not possible to make further changes to an account whilst some changes are still in progress. This notice will be displayed when...

1. A change has been made to an account which is due to happen on the next billing date, such as a change in broadband service or telephone call plan
  2. A change to service (typically phone service options) awaiting confirmation of activation from BT Openreach

For the first of these, the message will disappear after the next billing date. For the second, intervention by a staff member will be required to check that the changes made within Plusnet's systems have been confirmed within BT Openreach's systems.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.