cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Closing

marymilne31
Hooked

Account Closing

Hey, I have been using Plusnet for a while now and have been getting into money problems which I have just been able to sort out. I phoned and said I would be able to pay once I had money which you guys said was okay. 

I was able to make a full payment of my arrears today but now it says my account is closing and I have no internet. How can I stop my account from closing. I need internet so I can contact my family during Christmas. Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
Shep41
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 6

Re: Account Closing

Have you tried calling the number in the picture that you attached.
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hiya @marymilne31, thanks for getting in touch. I am really sorry to hear of your recent circumstances and thank you for making payment for the arrears.

If payment has been made after the point the account closure process had already been started, we are unable to stop this process and the account will still close.

You can reopen a new account by calling our Sales Team on 0800 432 0080. Please note, if the service has ceased new orders will be need to provide the service back to the address.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from Fibre Broadband to Accounts / Billing..
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine