cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Address Formatted Incorrectly

FIXED
ryanwillmott

Account Address Formatted Incorrectly

I've just recently signed up for Plusnet and I had to autofill my address during the signup process, but looking at my account now it's all in the wrong order and formatted incorrectly. It won't let me edit or change it though.

Is there any way to do this? Or a faster way of getting help with it that's not sitting on the phone for ages? I just want to make sure it's formatted correctly as it's incorrect right now and all my bills and letters are going to print my address incorrectly.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Re: Account Address Formatted Incorrectly

This could affect your hub delivery. Feel free to drop me a private message containing your account username and actual address and I'll take a look.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Fix

Hi @ryanwillmott

I've corrected the address that'll be displayed on your bills moving forward, to match Royal Mail's Postcode Address File

For the address shown in your account details, it's tricky as there aren't enough lines available in this particular system we use, however I've re-ordered things, so it looks better and more in line with PAF than before. 

From what I can see we've already dispatched your router last Thursday night and your order's completed, but you don't seem to have an active connection to suggest your broadband's working. Have you received the router? Let me know if not and I'll get another one sent out as well as your address manually formatted better on the delivery label. 

Let me know if you've got further queries and I'll be happy to help.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
ryanwillmott

Thank you for sorting that for me. So it still displays a little different just because there aren't enough lines on the account page? If that's the case that's fine, at least it's in the correct order now.

I have received my router already don't worry, I just haven't set it up yet as I've just moved in so I'm still in the process of setting everything up.

Thank you for your help!

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for getting back to me @ryanwillmott

No problem, aye indeed. 

I remember the days when I moved house. Took me forever to unpack, the boxes make good foot rests when watching TV. Cheesy

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet