Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£50 plusnet reward card

FIXED
mkdavy
Hooked

£50 plusnet reward card

Hi. I upgraded my service when the Black Friday deal was advertised in November, but I have not received my email to claim the £50 reward card. I have checked all of my email folders including the spam/ junk emails
15 REPLIES 15
JRIrish
Hooked

Re: £50 plusnet reward card

Yeah, me too. Beginning to wonder about the existence of this reward card!

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 222

Hi @mkdavy, I'm sorry you've not had your email yet. I've sent a query on to the right team to get your reward card issued and you should receive that within the next 14 days. 

@JRIrish, I've just checked your account too and needed to reply with some account sensitive information so please take a look at the link I've added to your account here: 

https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=230808678

Adam

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
mkdavy
Hooked

Hi @adamwalker 

The 14 days have now elapsed and I still haven't received anything. Is there an update to this. it is clear that there is an issue with this looking at the amount of threads relating to this on the forum.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi there, I'm really sorry you've still not received your reward card. I've sent the query back over to our billing team and I should get an update on what's happened within the next few days so I'll come back to you as soon as that comes through. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Fix

Hi there, I've had an update to confirm that a cheque for the same amount as the reward card was processed on 31/1/23 those take up to 14 days so it should reach you by 14/2/23 at the very latest.

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Frodo75

Hi, I received an email from yourselves in January to renew my contract with a £50 reward card, which I did and my contract went active on 20th January, but I still haven’t received an email to claim my reward card.

Could you look into this for me please.

kind regards

Jason

csmith94
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 31

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out over the forums, I've been going over your account and I'm not able to find a reward card attached to this deal. Going through the confirmation email, I've also not been able to find confirmation of the reward card being agreed.

Due to this, I won't be able to go ahead with a reward card or investigated this further.

Curtis Smith
 Plusnet Help Team
Frodo75

Hi Curtis,

I have attached a pdf file of the email I received from yourselves on the 17th January, to which I clicked on the renew now button to get this offer, which my new contract was activated on the 20th January. I am not sure what’s gone wrong but it clearly states in the email that I would get a £50 reward card if I renew my contract, which I have done.

kind regards

Jason

csmith94
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 31

Thanks for getting back to me Jason, if you check the link above I sent, it'll contain all of your details of the package you signed up for. If a reward card was chosen, then this would be included as well. 

If you have a screenshot of the final basket before or after checking out that shows that the cashback is included, can you please send this across. The screenshots you've sent only shows that this deal was emailed but doesn't confirm what exactly was chosen when renewing. 

There could also be a few reasons as to why the cashback offer wasn't included: 

- Cookies and caches wasn't cleared. This must be done before going ahead with the deal, if not then it will take you to an alternative deal. 

- A VPN was being used whilst taking out the offer.

- Private browsing was being used whilst taking out the offer.

- The wrong deal was chosen at checkout. 

As one of the above reasons is why the reward deal may not have gone through, I wouldn't be able to put this through for you today. 

Curtis Smith
 Plusnet Help Team
Roughton23

Hi sorry to jump on the back of this post!

i have the same issue, it’s been 14 days since I set up my account and had no emails regarding my £100 gift card.

Please could someone look in to why.

Thank you

Dan

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hey there @Roughton23 you should get an email to redeem the card within 10 days of the connection going live (it's from then rather than when you signed up) so do look out for that and it should reach you soon. 

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Roughton23

Hi Adam
I’ve still not had anything on email or in post
Please could you have a look for me please
willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 100

@Roughton23 I've sent this through for you now for the billing team to pick up. Should have an update within a couple of days.

Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 100

Still no update as of yet but I will keep an eye on it for you.

Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team