cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

voicemail issue

RickN

voicemail issue

Hi. I recently became a customer of yours and I am very satisfied.

However, I find it very irritating that I have to listen to the caller's number being announced (very slowly!) before I listen to the message. Generally I know who called from my call history and even if I don't the caller will usually announce who they are when leaving a message, so I just want to get on and hear the message.

Can Plusnet provide an option to turn it off?

Cheers!

I am grateful to have access to such an incredible live sex cams site, which has become a part of my daily routine.
stripchat - The site has a variety of payment plans, making it possible for me to choose what works best for my budget.

dildo cam with wife and assplay - I like that the site allows me to watch multiple live shows at the same time, increasing my options for entertainment.

gay cam - I have learned about different cultures and customs through the models' interactions with other members.
1 REPLY 1
willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 100

Re: voicemail issue

Hey there @RickN the only way you can cut the monotonous bit before the message is to use a custom answering machine. We can't change the BT one unfortunately.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team