cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

accessibility request

rtrusson

accessibility request

Hi I have learning disabilities. My nominated person for my mobile account called your team and even though she's listed as a nominated person to talk on my behalf on the accessibility details online your call handlers bounced her from pillar to post and then finally told her she wasn't listed when she tried twice to get through to you about my missing phone and needing a new sim card. I have seen the correct details for her as nominated person on my account online and have an email from plusnet confirming receipt of them. What am I doing wrong please? Does she have to tell your team a specific place to look on their system? I'd be grateful if I could get a response.

2 REPLIES 2
pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 20

Re: accessibility request

Where are you seeing them as a nominated person on your account?  Is it when you log in to your Mobile account or your Broadband, Phone & Perks account?

I don't see it as an option to view on my Mobile account (though that may be because I've not set up an authorised user), whereas I do on my Broadband account.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: accessibility request

Morning @rtrusson 

I'm really sorry to hear about this experience you had.

If you can PM me your details I'll look into this for you and find out why this happened

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team