cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sim deals

mrmark12

sim deals

looking on comparison websites i found a better deal for my sim only contract below

• 12GB Data
  • All-you-can-eat Minutes
  • All-you-can-eat Texts
  • 12 month contract

Three SIM multi

why cant plusnet offer this to existing customers my contract due to expire  March 2018 i think will be joining them unless plusnet offer me better deal  one company can do so can others
£14 month

1 REPLY 1
RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 31

Re: sim deals

Hi mrmark12,

As an MVNO (Mobile Virtual Network Operator) and not an MNO (Mobile Network Operator), there are only so many tariff plans that we can offer to our customers. 

The majority, if not all of our plans are available to existing customers however at times, there has been online exclusive only tariffs that are available to new customers only that are signing up online. If this is the case, I can assure you that our Team will look into any other tariffs available and if possible, move you over onto a plan that is similar to the one advertised.

Our contracts are 30 day rolling SIM only. This means that if you do wish to leave the network, you only have to give us 30 days notice of termination to end and are not tied into a 12 or 24 month contract. 

You can find all of our available tariffs over at https://www.plus.net/mobile/, or you can give our Sales Team a call on 0800 079 1133 and they'll be more than happy to go through all the options with you.

- Rebeka  Smiley