cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual voicemail

edludlow

Visual voicemail

Hi there.

Long term plusnet customer, about to join PLusnet mobile and move to a SIM only iPhone plan. Only thing I'm reluctant about is the lack of visual voicemail.  

Just really using this place to register an interest in VV.  If anything can be done to bring it to the service soon, that would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Ed

6 REPLIES 6
RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 31

Re: Visual voicemail

Hi Ed,

Thanks for getting in touch, we appreciate all the feedback. As you know, we don't support Visual Voicemail but I'll be sure to pass this on to the relevant team as a suggestion. 

If you need anything at all, give me a shout and I'll be more than happy to help!

- Rebeka Smiley

nrhodges2

Hi - I appreciate that visual voicemail seems difficult to activate and I assume it's cost. However if you can't provide that can you please allow conditional call forwarding so we can use third party visual voicemail (e.g. HulloMail).
I'm now having to actually call my voicemail and it's miserable!
RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 31

Hi nrhodges2,

We do support call forwarding however it is not included in your bundle allowance and will be charged at 40p per minute. We can't guarantee that this service will work to a visual voicemail service, but you're welcome to try.

Hope this helps!

- Rebeka 

ecomatt

I have been trying to activate Conditional call forwarding but alas it never works.

when i rang Plusnet support they were very clear they didn't support conventional call forwarding (hullomail / or other third party providers)>

WHY NOT.

GIFFGAFF who i was previously will supported cognitional call forwarding EE support it and you use EE's network so why do you not support it?

This is the only flow to an otherwise superb offering from Plusnet Mobile. 

very disappointed 

ThePhoneMan
Hooked

I've just joined PlusNet Mobile (been with PlusNet Broadband for some time) and was very disappointed to discover that Apple' Visual Voicemail is not supported. 😞

Can I add my voice to those asking for this please?

JohnACook
Hooked

Yep...same disappointment here. Only been with PN 2 months probably going to go back to EE. Used hullomail for years and using the PN voicemail
Is an embarrassingly poor experience in comparison...and they charge for it!