cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to cancel

bel900311

Trying to cancel

I was trying earlier to cancel my contract and the person from customer service in charge, after giving all the details he couldn't find my account which is impossible since i am using this network for several months already.
I really need some help if there is any other way to cancel it as soon as possible as i want to change for a different network. Thanks
8 REPLIES 8
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Trying to cancel

Are you asking about mobile or broadband

If broadband you don't cancel but get your new supplier to take over the line assuming it isn't Virgin Cable

Again assuming it is broadband have you checked the cancellation charges

bel900311

Thank you for reply. I was asking about the mobile cancellation.
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat) Topic moved to a more appropriate board.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Colin_Maybe
Pro
Fixes: 8

Several months? Are you a life(?) mobile user?

bel900311

Sorry, are you trying to help or just ask nonsense questions? Of course i am a user since i am posting here. I just need to find a way to cancel this sim as i am not happy at all with the service, and on top the guy from customer service sounded like he actually doesnt want to cancel it. There has to be a way, its impossible when after i give all my details including my address the guy said he can't find the information. Really bad system and really dissapointed !
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @bel900311

I'm sorry to hear this has been the case. If you could send me a private message with your details, I'll certainly look into this further and I'll do all I can to help. -Ashleigh

Colin_Maybe
Pro
Fixes: 8

If that reply was to me @bel900311 then it was a genuine question but as you seem a bit ignorant I'll leave you to it?

bel900311

Im sorry if that didnt sound nice, anyhow that wasnt my point. I just wanted to sort out this problem.
Considering the fact that im posting here, i might obviously be a user and im not doing if for fun. Anyway thank fot your intention. My issue its been sorted out Smiley