cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spam calls

docs209

Spam calls

I keep my Plusnet sim for emergencies as well as my normal sim, but I get a lot of Chinese spam calls. I've already had to disconnect my answer phone to stop them from leaving messages. i called today to ask for another sim because id like to stay with Plusnet and the old one disconnected but was told that id have to pay!

Customer service told me it's easier to get another sim and bring the number across but I feel now if I'm going to get another cheap sim, why should I bother staying with you if you're not going to directly help in the first place? I've got my BB with you guys as well and I feel your customer focus could have been better. 

1 REPLY 1
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: Spam calls

Hi @docs209,

I'm very sorry to hear that you've been receiving these unwanted calls and I apologise for the customer service experience you had. I'm afraid that when it comes to international scam calls, there isn't a lot we can do to prevent these. You mentioned that you had to disconnect your answer phone - is this happening on Landline as well as on Mobile?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team