Sim Card Activation

redrosie
Hooked

Re: Sim Card Activation

... and still waiting for the welcome email.  Sad

redrosie
Hooked

Not got the welcome email but the sim has gone live. Yay. Thanks to all those who have helped.  Smiley

drj
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

The Good News: My Welcome mail has arrived:

Thanks for joining Plusnet Mobile; we're thrilled to have you on board. Your new SIM is now active, and we're proud to run on EE's 4G network. Here's some useful info to help you get the most out of it.

... and the number I've been given is a "nice" one (two doubles to make it easier to remember)

The Bad News:

My SIM hasn't yet arrived!!! Though I'm not really surprised since I had an email last night to say it had been put in the post. Should be here tomorrow!  Cheesy

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 413

The SIM card doesn't automatically activate until 2 working days after dispatch date. This allows time for the SIM card to be received by the customer and if it isn't received by then, the customer is advised to contact us. 

So that system worked well thenRoll_eyes

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

folkdisco
Hooked

Just to add to the opinions that this does seem to be a really badly thought out system. Was going to order a sim, so it is ready to activate when it actually arrives and my current sim runs out of credit. Seems like this is impossible on Plusnet. 😕