Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Server Internal Error

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

Server Internal Error

I am getting fed up of everytimes I sign in and click this https://www.plus.net/my-account/mobile/jsf/pages/ViewMyCalls.xhtml and click next Show next 10 to check Usage breakdown and it keep loading very slow and nothing happen then went to back to Server Internal Error and I click Reload and it went back to Please login again. I just hate plusnet mobile account online as it was horrible.

Why can't plusnet put a new layout click data usage only, texts usage only and calls usage only and I don't like SMS, Data, Mobile Originated Call - Voice all over the place in every Show next 10 is rather annoying me.

P.S. It's keep doing this as I try on Edge, IE11, Chrome, Firefix still same problem ongoing. It's not my end, it was down to poor Plusnet slow server at their end.

2 REPLIES 2
CharlieRobinson
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 2

Re: Server Internal Error

Hi goldenfibre,

Thanks for getting in touch with your post, your feed back is very much appreciated. I'm very sorry to hear that you're having difficulty in using your online account. For now, there's no information or timescale I can provide for any changes to the My Account system, but I will see that your comments are fed back to the team.

Thanks again for letting us know and sharing your experience, if you've any questions, please feel free to drop me a PM - I'm happy to help.  Smiley

- Charlie

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

Re: Server Internal Error

Every time I click View historical usage on my account it very slow and took ages before asked me to login again. Kept doing the same again on all different browsers on my pc. I just had enough. I try on my tablet, same things. PN will you please FIX IT because it not my pc or tablet. It's was down to yoir server system refuse to let me view historical usage on my account is rather annoyed and I am very angry because PN not bother to sort this out for me.

Not very happy at all.