cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number Porting

Andrew1
Hooked

Number Porting

Now been 10 days since my PAC code was given and still no number. What a joke! (Except I'm not laughing) I get the impression I have been forgotten. All this [-Censored-] about Plusnet diong well and all the 'Well Done' stories is starting to cast serious doubts. I think I have probably made a huge mistake changing to this lot. Frustration and anger is merely the tip of the iceberg. I dread to think all the opportunities I have missed out on. I know patience is a virtue but I'm afraid mine has run out. And, Oligaffney, if you're reading this, please can I have my existing number!!!!!!

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Avoidance of swear filter edited as per Forum rules.

1 REPLY 1
CharlieRobinson
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 2

Re: Number Porting

Hi Andrew1,

Thanks for getting back in touch and leaving your post! I'm very sorry to hear you feel that way, and I'd like to reassure you that we haven't forgotten about yourself! I can certainly understand your frustration at the delay, but your patience whilst we work on completing your transfer is much appreciated.

The delay will have been already raised to our operations team who will be working on it, if you'd like me to look for any updates, please send me a DM (including some account details) and I'll be happy to take a look.

- Charlie