cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No mobile data after moving to plusnet

PD2

No mobile data after moving to plusnet

I have recently moved to plusnet from Bt. This included the transfer of my phone number  I have no mobile data on my Samsung galaxy note 4 mobile phone. I have tried the APN settings suggested by plusnet after creating a new APN. This does not work.

I find this hugely disappointing when I look through the forum posts and see this is a old issue! Obviously I will request a new SIM and hope this sorts it out, but if not  does anyone have any suggestions on what I can try?

My phone was originally registered to AT&T in the USA but is now unlocked. I didn't have any problems with my By when first installing into my phone.

I, like others, have no problems  with texts, phonecalls or WiFi connections for data.

All help gratefully received.

Thanks

PD2

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
CharlieRobinson
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 2

Re: No mobile data after moving to plusnet

Hi PD2,

Thanks for leaving your post! I'm very sorry to hear that we've not yet been able to resolve your mobile data issue, but not to worry, I'll do what I can to help.

A new SIM card will be the next step in our troubleshooting process, given you've checked your APN settings and on the basis there's no reported issue with the network in your local area. If you'd like to send me a PM with your account details, I'll be glad to get this sorted for you.

- Charlie