Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Data Connection.

FIXED
Dpres

Re: No Data Connection.

Hi all,

I am having exactly the same issue as described in this thread. Last week I received new SIM cards from PlusNet. Start a number port, which seems to have completed on Monday afternoon. Ported numbers now work for voice and txt but I've now lost all cellular data. I've been back and forth with customer services and they either don't phone me back or when they do they just say there is no update they don't know what is wrong.. @Gandalf is this something you can help with please? 

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 508

Hi @Dpres

I've checked both your number and your wife's for you and the port hasn't yet fully completed, which would be the cause of the issue with the data.

Unfortunately there's not much we can do to influence when this'll happen. Essentially for a port to complete we'd need files from every provider that the number has ever been with. I can see the numbers are on a tracker, so we're aware that the ports are outstanding. In the meantime, all I can really say is that we'd just need to wait. Sad

Apologies for the inconvenience this is causing.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
erikasocial

No data connection here either.   It disappeared yesterday and I've tried all the fixes suggested on this forum to no avail.    In order to keep me as a customer I would appreciate if someone could check my number and suggest how this can be fixed as soon as possible. 

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 78

Hi there, sure. Can you send me a private message with your mobile number please? Please update this thread once you have. 

Adam 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
erikasocial

Data came back again yesterday.   I'm hoping that this was a temporary blip - but thank you for responding. 

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 19

Great to hear, if you do have any further issues do let us know.

Maddy S
 Plusnet Help Team