Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move to EE - just paid monthly to PN

FIXED
Peterworks
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Move to EE - just paid monthly to PN

I have paid my monthly 6 pnds to PN yesterday. If I move now or within the next few days will I lose this and will I be charged by EE from day 1.

Thanks

PS - Tried to phone the 0800 number but, after an hour, gave up !

7 REPLIES 7
robski1
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 7

Re: Move to EE - just paid monthly to PN

Fix

I changed to EE just a few days after Plusnet had taken my direct debit. EE start a new monthly contract so you pay for the full month up front. Plusnet refund the unused part of your payment as soon as the number is ported.

Slunnyboy
Dabbler

I have just moved my mobile to EE, my last bill was Oct 4th and my new allowances started on Oct 3rd, my number was transferred today, Oct 5th. Does this mean that Plusnet will only charge me for 2 days rather than the full month?
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Hi @Slunnyboy 

You'd still have the full amount taken but when your final bill is generated you'd have a credit applied for the days you paid for but not used.

We'd then refund that back to you via direct debit if it's still active or cheque if not 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Slunnyboy
Dabbler

Thanks, that clears up my question but I can't see the "this fixed my problem button" Huh
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,601

@Slunnyboy wrote:
I can't see the "this fixed my problem button" Huh

Only the original poster can mark a topic as fixed, and it has already been marked as fixed. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Slunnyboy
Dabbler

Why is Plusnet mobile still sending me monthly bill notifications even though I am no longer with them and the bills are zero?
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi @Slunnyboy I've dropped you a PM, please reply back when you can and I'll get that sorted out for you.

Adam

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team