cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile data usage not updating

danbie

Mobile data usage not updating

For a while I've noticed that my data usage isn't updating on my account homepage, and shows I still have my full monthly allowance left to use. Usually this updates after a day or 2 and then seems to start working again, but I'm well into the monthly cycle and it's still stuck. If I view my historical usage it gives me the full breakdown as expected, but it's a pain to have to do this every time. Anyone else seeing anything similar?

5 REPLIES 5
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Re: Mobile data usage not updating

Hello @danbie,

We are sorry to hear you are experience this issue and would be happy to investigate this further for you.

Please can you DM @MatthewWheeler  your mobile number and full name, he can look into this further for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
danbie

I messaged the person you suggested, which was a waste of time. I'm now starting to think that the data usage summary on the user homepage only counts down in 1GB decrements. Is that the case? If so, then that's pretty useless if you need to see exactly how much data you have left without going into the full breakdown and adding it all up every time. The summary shows me to the second how many minutes I've used, so why doesn't it offer a similar level of accuracy when it comes to data?

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

@danbie Apologies for the delayed response.

I've picked up your PM and responded to it

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
danbie

So 3 weeks and no meaningful help or advice on this. Sending a PM to whoever was a waste of my time, so thanks for that.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Apologies for the delayed response.

I've raised this with the relevant people and they've advised that the usage on the website goes down in 1GB increments so the website is working by design.

If you want more accurate usage we'd recommend installing our app

Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team