cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mates Rates account question

jaseace1978
Grafter

Mates Rates account question

As a PN fibre customer and the account holder I am looking at getting a sim free deal for my wife. Ideally with it being her phone, should there be any problems with it I do not want to be the one who has to ring up on her behalf because I am the PN broadband account holder and they won't therefore speak with her. When ordering the sim can I put her name in during the ordering process and still get mates rates, we both live at the same address which is linked to the PN account. This surely is the common sense thing to be able to do especially as I could link 5 sim cards to my PN account and I wouldn't want to be the one who ends up having to deal with all queries regarding these sims.

2 REPLIES 2
SarahStewart
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 6

Re: Mates Rates account question

Hi  jaseace1978

If you order a SIM in your wife's name then she can contact us to discuss any SIM queries she may have. 

With regards to the Mates Rates offer this can still be applied to your wife's SIM account as anyone with Plusnet broadband in their house is entitled to the Mates Rates deal, all we need to get from her to set this up is your Plusnet Broadband username. 

jaseace1978
Grafter

Re: Mates Rates account question

So in essence on the sign up screen I can put her name in with my account details and she will get mates rates and there is nothing more for me to do.