cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues logging into mobile account

mosadiq
Browser

Issues logging into mobile account

I cannot log in to my mobile account. Keeo getting the message: something went wrong sign in again

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Thread title edited to reflect issue.

3 REPLIES 3
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 690

Re: Issues logging into mobile account

Hi @mosadiq Thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry to see you're unable to log into your account.

Could you confirm if you're going Here then logging in using your mobile number as the username and the password you set. If you don't have a password or can't remember it you can reset it from Here.

If you're still not able to log in, can you send me a private message with your full name, full address, mobile number and confirm you're the account holder? This will allow me to access your account and investigate further.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
rhino666
Dabbler

I have been having the same issues myself for around a week now.

No problem for well over a year using mobile number and password but cannot get in with mobile number or account ID. I have tried clearing internet cache on laptop and reset password several times. Online support and calls to support just give advice to reset password - they cannot assist beyond that. Getting a little fed-up to be honest!!   

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 690

Hi @rhino666 

I'm sorry to see you're unable to log into your account online.

I've got your private message and I'll reply to that shortly once I've looked into this for you. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team