cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I check if Roam like at Home is enabled on my account Please

alexmay

Re: How can I check if Roam like at Home is enabled on my account Please

Unfortunately, your system doesn't display a message thread for private messages so your message that my numbers are activated doesn't show which numbers you are talking about.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,602

If you go to your private messages page Here and click on the Sent Messages tab, you'll be able to see the first message you've sent me which includes the mobile numbers you've given Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
alexmay

Yes, but that page doesn't show your reply!

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

My response will be in your Inbox on the Private Messages page.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
alexmay

And your response does not mention the relevant numbers so, to document the information I need, I have to print out my question on one page and your response on another. I have the impression that PlusNet is trying to make things as difficult as possible for customers.

Vieczur

It is obvious, whoever set whole system up is not using Plusnet or am I only one sane here to bring a clarification (or nobody else complains?):
Since not all accounts are equal we, Plusnet customers have created personal accounts where it should ALL be JUST shown whatever services, advantages, benefits, etc are included, enabled, etc.
Why all this arguments, explanations and excuses?
There is no technical problem to see in my account if I have Roam Like Home, especially when it is supposed to be enabled.
But no, it is not shown, it is not clear...
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for your post @Vieczur 

Appreciate it could be easier to find out what services are turned on for your mobile through your account.

We appreciate all feedback and there may very well be a plan in the works to improve mobile online accounts as I know that we are gradually revamping the broadband account equivalent, known as the member centre.

I’ll see what I can do to check with the relevant people to put this on their radar if it isn’t already, however I can’t promise anything and making changes for improvements like this isn’t a quick endeavour.

As I said earlier Here if you signed up after November 2016, you should have Roam like at Home turned on by default, however for peace of mind, feel free to private message me the details from that post, and we’ll check.

I hope this helps. 

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet