cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ending contract

AV1985

Ending contract

Hi. I've been trying to call Plus Net all week now because I want to end my contract before I'm charged an extra month, as I'm leaving the UK. But I can't get through to anyone.

Should I just cancel my direct debit and what will be, will be?

Thanks!
4 REPLIES 4
MichaelWilliams
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 15

Re: Ending contract

Hi there AV1985, I'm very sorry to hear you've had trouble getting through to us on the phone.

We usually recommend giving us a call on 500, and choosing option 2, to cancel your contract down.

However, given the circumstances, if you could send me a Private Message I can start that process for you. Smiley

We'd also advise against cancelling the Direct Debit until the last payment has been made, as this could incur additional charges.

AV1985

Hi thanks. I've sent you a pm.
timr2014

I wish to end my contract, but am instructed this can only be done via telephone (strange when almost every other interaction with plusnet can be online?) I've tried calling twice but cannot get through - most recent call today advised 30 min waiting time!!!! This is ridiculous.

SeanCorri
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Hi timr2014!

I'm sorry to hear that you're looking to leave our Plusnet mobile family!

I'd like to take this opportunity to apologise for your wait times on the phone, and i'll be sure to pass this on to the relevant department to look into for you. Unfortunately, due to security reasons, our online contact methods cannot complete certain sensitive actions, such as editing security questions, passwords or changing Direct Debit details.

We'd normally ask you to give our friendly Sales Team a call on 0800 0791133 - Option 2, if you wished to cancel. However, in some circumstances i'm able to cancel your account online. You can do this by dropping me a message on Facebook or Twitter, via Live Chat on our website, www.plus.net, or through a Forum PM. 

Please don't hesitate to get in touch when it's convenient for you, and i'll be more than happy to help you out! -Sean Smiley