cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't make calls

Leahholt

Can't make calls

I'm in Tunisia and iam getting calls and messages from UK but I can't make any calls or texts to UK I've done everything I can I've took SIM out and restarted phone I reached my smart cap last week and paid off my bill yesterday I've had a message saying smart cap has been reset but still can't make any calls why is this?
3 REPLIES 3
Leahholt

Re: Can't make calls

Can anyone help as I have rang them 3times now they have switched off my cap and reset it but still cannot make calls
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi @Leahholt 

I'm sorry for the delay and you can't make calls while in Tunisia. Can you drop me a private message with the following details and we’ll be happy to take a look. This information will pass our data protection checks.

+Your mobile number

+Your full name

+Your full address

+Are you the account holder?

+Your date of birth

+Last 2 digits of your bank account number

+Last 2 digits of your bank sort code

When private messaging me, please include a link to this thread as our staff private messages go through a centralised system internally so I might not actually personally message you back. Although just a few of us monitor our Community Forums so there’s a good chance I’ll pick it up.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Leahholt

I have private messaged