Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Mobile App Update

JonoH
Hero
Fixes: 157

I'm talking generally, we expect it to go out early this week but it can still take a while for it to appear of the store for all.

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager
philbev
Dabbler

It's out now! Just downloaded it. Cangrats to Plusnet for a really good app. Worth waiting for 🙂

ChrisAtBristol
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

Thanks for the heads up, download Android version and all’s working well.

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

Why is plusnet removed contact us by messaging us. Only call us this is not fair on deaf people's who unable to call plusnet on the mobile for customer service. I can't believe plusnet removed useful message us.

Also I want to point out another security measure for bolt on add on if so this can plusnet added security measure like please enter your last 4 digits of your bank account before purchasing any bolt on to add on because I got three accounts with plusnet mobile for my parents and my daughter don't want them to add apps on their mobile and what if they purchased bolt on add on and will end up charge more on my next billing date etc.
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @goldenfibre, unfortunately the feature isn't available in the full version of the app.

We’ve had lots of great insight from you all about how our new messaging function is performing, and how you want to use it.

We’re taking all of that feedback and implementing it into our systems, so that we will be ready to re-launch the messaging function in all its glory. We’ll drop you a note to let you know when it will be available again.

Thanks for your feedback Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Macc2018
Rising Star

Great App we just need the app for broadband accounts now.

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

Mobile app are nothing to do with broadband. But, I agree that it should have Plusnet member account app for broadband, phone and tv in seperator not on this mobile section forum.

MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Thanks or the additional comments @goldenfibre

They'll get added to what @LaurenB has already mentioned. 

Kind Regards,

MoR